Friday, June 22, 2007

What About You?

Reposting this from Sticky:

1. Your Middle Name:
2. Age:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song or Album:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they :
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school:
22. Describe your accent:
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?

3 comments:

StickyKeys said...

1. Your Middle Name: Yvonne

2. Age: 26

3. Single or Taken: Single

4. Favorite Movie: Good News, old musical with June Allyson and Peter Lawford. Just lovely.

5. Favorite Song or Album: Currently I adore "Who dat?" by Tank

6. Favorite Band/Artist: I like DC
Talk a lot. I know, shut up. At first I wouldn't count them as my favorite but then I realize I can listen to them at any time and love it.

7. Dirty or Clean: Ms. Goodlett is your nasty. Sigh... clean.

8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Piercings. 2 soon to be 3 in each ear.

9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Yep, we've had many great adventures.

10. What's your philosophy on life? It's here, so you might as well live it.

11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Definitely half full

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Only if it was a temp thing, like maybe you have something in your teeth, but you're not getting the hint from across the room? You'll see it eventually.

13. What is your favorite memory of us? Carby, most defintely, so much fun.

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Angelina Jolie

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I'm double jointed.

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they : MONEY! Fame without the hassle, Travel whenever and wherever I want

17. Can we get together and make a cake? Yes! Any kind except carrot.

18. Which country is your spiritual home? Jamaica I think, or Italy. Shoot, who am I kidding? I'm American to the bone!

19. What is your big weakness? Sometimes I care... too much

20. Do you think I'm a good person? I think so, you've always been lovely.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school: Anything having to do with English, I loved reading and writing.

22. Describe your accent: Midwestern. Really depends on the crowd, sometimes church southern, sometimes valley girl, sometimes militant black girl, sometimes round the way.

23. If you could change anything about me, would you? Nope, you're totally lovely.

24. What do you wear to sleep? Always a shirt to corral the ladies, and some draws to keep it Holy.

25. Trousers or skirts? I LOVE skirts, but I hate shaving my legs, so depends on the season.

26. Cigarettes or alcohol? Alcohol, smoking is grody

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Umm, everything! Lots of playing, visiting, parties, etc. And lots of eating, of everything, anything we wanted!

28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? Already two steps ahead of ya!

Sophie Treadmill said...

I refuse to believe a Nebraskan has an accent, but I'm totally with you on the cake thing. Never liked carrot cake.

StickyKeys said...

Nenraska has a plethora of accents! There's the southern transplants, the slight Mexican, the valley girl, the college kids. I don't really have one though, heh. I have a crapload of phone posts that can attest to that (in my tags under phone posts, I like to keep it organized).