Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Corey's, Scott Baio, and Bret Michaels

OMG!!111!eleventy!!11! So I just found out that all three upcoming bad reality shows that I can't wait to see are going to be on Sunday nights! This totally streamlines everything in one convenient night. Since I don't watch TV every night and have trouble remembering when something is on, even when I'm interested, this really works for me. Who here can't wait to see The Corey's, Scott Baio is Single and 45, and Rock of Love with Bret Michaels?! Can't wait for July 15, except for the whole summer is slipping away thing. Other than that, I'm completely stoked!

Random: It's raining again. Yaaay! No, I really mean that. This summer has been downright tolerable, if very wet. Sigh. I love summer rain.

3 comments:

StickyKeys said...

Also the silver lining that it's on VH1 so if you miss it you'll see it sixteen thousand more times!

I love summer rain too.

CharmingDriver said...

DUDE! I know! It's like the tri-fecta of douche-baggery, has-been-ery and exhibitionism ...which is to say: WOO! I am So there!

Jen said...

You're such a dork. I love you!