Thursday, February 21, 2008

ZOMG!!111!eleventy!!

Snow Day! I haven't checked outside yet, but last week we had 8 inches of solid ice which had finally melted away in the last couple of days. I actually prepared for this one! I now own a snow shovel for the first time in my life (yuck, that this is a necessity). I only have a bit of rock salt left, but there is absolutely none to be found in this town, so there wasn't much I could do about that. It's even gotten to the point where rumors are going around about what stores are getting in shipments at what time.

The real reason this is great is because I had to facilitate the discussion in my Historiography class which is a night class and I felt like there was no way in hell I could last that long. I am so tired, I feel insane.

I'm going back to bed, y'all! Woo-Hoo!

No comments: