Tuesday, November 6, 2007

MP3 Shuffle

Yeah, Yeah. Just go with it.


How am I feeling today?
"Jackson" Johnny Cash *sigh* thinking about June Carter Cash's vocals on this one...

Will I get far in life?
"Closer" NiN

How do my friends see me?
"Do You Believe in Magic" Lovin' Spoonful

Where will I get Married? "Pepper" Butthole Surfers

What is my best friend's theme song? "Iris" Goo Goo Dolls

What is the story of my life? "Blue Moon of Kentucky" Levon Helm *From the Coal Miner's Daughter soundtrack* Oh, and I can't let you go without this bit of trivia: Levon Helm played the Father in that movie, and he's also the lead singer of "The Band" of "Take a Load off Annie" fame.

What was high school like? "Blasphemous Rumours" Depeche Mode *JFC, that was kinda scarily awesome, except I *mostly* got away unscathed.

How am I going to get ahead in life? "Pet" A Perfect Circle

What is the best thing about me? "Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)" Concrete Blonde

How is today going to be? "364" Juliana Hatfield

What is in store for this weekend? "Rapture" Blondie *For everyone's sake, can I have a do-over on this one? If so, then it's "Chris Chambers" Stereophonics. *Personally, I prefer the song about River Phoenix.

What song describes my parents? "Summer Breeze" Seals and Crofts *shut up*

My grandparents? "The Line Begins to Blur" NiN

How is my life going? "Mellie's Coming Over" Letters to Cleo

How does the world see me? "One Line" PJ Harvey

Will I have a happy life? "Crush With Eyeliner" R.E.M.

What do my friends really think of me? "Miss World" Hole *Hell Yeah! You know it!*

Do people secretly lust after me? "This Woman's Work" Kate Bush

How can I make myself happy? "How Soon is Now" Love Spit Love

Will I ever have children? "Cry Little Sister" Lost Boys Soundtrack

What is some good advice for me? "Suil A Rune" from Riverdance, it's a really cool song---a mixture of Gaelic and English

What is my signature dancing song? "Crazy" Patsy Cline *Yeah, I'm always on the top of the table with that one*

What could be better for my kind of dancing? "The Hardest Walk" Jesus and the Mary Chain

What do I think my current theme song is? "Rain" The Blake Babies

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Matinee Idol" Rufus Wainwright

What type of men/women do you like? "My Little Basquiat" Cowboy Junkies

Where did you go today? "Could it be Magic" Barry Manilow *As I said with Seals and Crofts---shut up*

2 comments:

StickyKeys said...

Hey lady, how are ya? Busy, I know, but besides that? This meme is fun, but it requires me to multitask which I don't have time for!

Ferdinand the Duck said...

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking!! But...
How can I make myself happy? How Soon Is Now.
That doesn't bode well.