Monday, November 26, 2007

How could I forget?

How could I forget to include this in the post below? I'm having laptop issues again! This laptop, the third one I've had since May (if you count the replacement I had for one day that gave me the blue screen three times) has now been shipped off for repair because the hard drive crashed for no discernible reason at all. WTF is up with all these laptop issues at the end of two semesters now; a crucial time! Seriously. What did I do to garner this kind computer karma? It will take 2-3 weeks to fix. I'm writing from my supervisor's personal laptop. She was kind enough to loan it to me at the end of last semester too. Oh, and you can bet I'm getting her a spa certificate for Xmas for her generosity.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Welcome back ST!

Not to indulge in oneupmanship or anything, but on the day before the dealine for my most important 2nd year essay, the backlight behind my laptap monitor broke, and I had to do the whole thing with my bedside lamp shone directly onto the screen so I could see what I was doing.

And then my bedside lamp caught fire.

Sophie Treadmill said...

OMG! That does suck!

I'm so sorry for actually laughing out loud!

StickyKeys said...

Hee, Christo's report was smmmokin'!

I'm not sorry.

Anyhoodle, yeah Soph, you need to stop buying laptops in street alley's and from crack dens! The warranty's are awful and the insurance is always such a scam!